Monday, June 22, 2015

Reflective Post

As the end of summer EME 2040 is wrapping up, I feel as though I have gotten a large amount of information from this course. I have already passed along some of the technology that I have learned in this class to different teachers that I work with. One of them used the Flipquiz as a review technique for her end of the year exams. Technology is a growing into the teaching profession. At the school that I am working at now there are teachers that are taking classes to get the newest technology for the students. So there will always be new technology that is needed to be learned to progress in the classroom.
Working together in groups was sometime challenging thankfully in my last group we were able to pull thru and make a grade that we deserved without the full corporation of our group. The first group that I worked with was great we talked about what needed to be done and finished it in an ample amount of time to fine tune it. I was able to learn that some of the people in my group never worked in a classroom setting before such as substitute teaching or a classroom aide. This sometimes provided issues since they did not know how long some things would take and wanted to rush the lesson without knowing they were doing it so that propped a problem that was fixed after we talked about it and we moved it to two different days. Overall I loved this class I thought that there was a lot of work but it was very beneficial. There are many things that I will be taking on to my other classes from this class that I believe that will help me flourish in my other classes. Resources: Kiisel, T. (2013, March 13). Technology Changes Everything. Retrieved June 22, 2015, from http://blogs-images.forbes.com/tykiisel/files/2013/03/14594978_WelcomeToTheFuture_03112013Final1-300x225.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment